iConference 2013 | Home
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Conference Hotel: Worthington Renaissance
Date: Feb. 12-15, 2013
Host: College of Information, University of North Texas
Submissions and Registration: ConfTool
Thank You, Everyone!
Our sincere thanks go out to the 519 participants who made iConference 2013 an overwhelming success! Your energy and enthusiasm turned our annual gathering of scholars, researchers and practitioners into a thoroughly genuine Event. Click here for photos.
The official proceedings are now available in the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS).
We are also providing the 2013 Proceedings in three e-versions, two of which are suitable for use on portable e-readers and other mobile devices. Page count in a "print-oriented PDF version" is 1149 pages.
The direct link to the Proceedings is: https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/42563
The Proceedings is available in three formats:
- PDF (Web-Ready) Format—suitable for printing if needed: https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/42563/iConference_Proceedings.pdf?sequence=2
- ePUB Format—for iBooks, Nook, and other e-readers: https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/42563/iConference%20Proceedings.epub?sequence=4
- PRC Format—This is a Mobipocket format for Kindle and other e-readers: Learn more.
We also congratulate all 2013 award winners, notably:
- Nathan Prestopnik, winner of the Lee Dirks Best Paper Award
- Jaime Snyder and Tammy Toscos, co-winners of the Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Warren S. Allen, winner of best Notes in conference.
- Amelia Acker, Melissa Chalmers, Matt Burton, Grant Wythoff, and Thomas Lodato, winners of the Social Media Expo.
- Eric M. Meyers, Lindsey Krabbenhoft, and Julia P. McKnight, winners of the best Poster in conference.
- Learn more on our Awards page.
- Click here for Awards photos.
iConference 2013 is presented by the iSchools and hosted by the College of Information at the University of North Texas. Presenting Sponsors include the National Science Foundation and Microsoft Research. Additional support provided by CA Technologies, Emerald Group Publishing, Branchfire, Morgan & Claypool Publishers, UNT Libraries and the UNT COI Alumni Society.
Questions about the iConference can be sent to Conference Coordinator ..